Welcome to www.api-d.gr
Collezzione API D has taken all the essential measures in order to comply with the fundamental principles of personal data protection of our users, to ensure the security of their privacy and the confidentiality observance of the information concerning the visitors / customers of the website, in compliance with Directive 2016/680.
Hereunder in a form of questions and answers (Q & A) some basic information are mentioned about the way we collect, use, store and generally process your personal data and the way we keep them safe.
For more infos on cookies, see Cookies Policy. For all other information about our services, see our Terms and Conditions. If you would like more information on how we collect, use and store your personal data, you can contact us at any time by sending an e- mailing to email@example.com or by calling +30.2461035942.
The website www.api-d.gr is owned and managed by the sole proprietorship of Dimitrios Dokos & SIA EE, resident of Kozani with VAT number 998674666, Kozani Tax Office
- WHO IS IN CHARGE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
According to the data protection law, the data processing manager is responsible for securing your data, providing accurate information about your data usage, and complying your data rights.
The website api-d.gr belongs to and is managed by the sole proprietorship of Dimitrios Dokos, resident of Kozani, with VAT number 998674666, Kozani Tax Office. For the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 purposes, the person in charge of data processing is defined as the above.
- WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT?
We collect your personal data provided to us through your registration and connection as a customer (new or registered) to our email address as well as those provided during an order submission, when registering for marketing communications or when you use the other services offered by our website (www.api-d.gr). The collected data includes only the absolutely necessary personal data provided to us.
Please note that some fields are required, as these data are essential to provide the service or give you access to the specific feature. Also note that if you choose not to provide this information, you may not be able to complete your registration as a customer or you may be unable to enjoy these services or features. The provision of any of your personal information is not necessary for your simple browsing of our website. In particular, when you register as a customer, the following are required: first name, last name, email address and password. In case you wish to place an order and purchase our products, the following personal data are asked: first name, last name, address (street, postcode, city and country), e-mail address. If you wish an invoice issue, in addition to the above information, the completion of your VAT number, the Tax Office you are pertained to as well as your activity (individual, business, etc.) are required. In case of selecting a credit / debit / prepaid card as a payment method and if you complete the purchase of our Company product, we need to be provided with the card number and the number and expiration date of your credit or debit card. We also collect data about your shopping habits and the pages and products you have seen from the use of our site in order to suggest products that meet your choices and desires, while in case you subscribe to our newsletter we collect information about the purchases you have made related to the sent newsletters.
- WHY WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
As mentioned above depending on the way of your interaction with our website (e.g. services, products or functions you want to receive, we will process your personal data, i.e. your identity data (first name, last name), financial and transactional information (VAT number, Tax Office, payment card number), your commercial habits (if you have subscribed to our newsletter, what product selections did you make through our website) for certain purposes as they are listed immediately hereunder.
To manage your registration as a customer
If you decide to register as a customer on our website, we must process your absolutely necessary data (first name, last name, e-mail address and password) to identify you as a user of our website and provide you access to the various functions and products available due to your status as a registered customer. You can cancel your registration at any time by contacting us through Customer Service.
To complete our conventional obligations of the product sales contract concluded
If you decide to order and ship the selected product (s) and for the order completion and products shipping information will be asked regarding your identity details (fist name, last name), address (street, city and country) and e-mail address. If you wish an invoice issue, in addition to the above information you must also complete your VAT number, the Tax Office you belong as well as your activity (individual, business, etc.). If you choose a credit / debit / prepaid card as a payment method and if you complete the purchase of our company product, you will need to provide your card number and the number and expiration date of your credit or debit card
All the above information is necessary for completing the sales contract and mainly to:
- Accomplish our contract with you, including the possibility of paying the purchase price of our products, without requiring your physical presence at the store, but also to deliver our products to the indicated place.
- Contact with you about the ordered product (s) for which a contract has been concluded (if there are problems with the order), or if further clarifications are required for their shipment, as well as to confirm its / their shipment in case of address location difficulty.
- Manage the payment of the products you buy, regardless of the payment process used. If you choose to activate your card data storage feature for future purchases, we need to process the data indicated for activating and deploying this feature. Your consent for enabling this feature allows automated payment data to be displayed in subsequent purchases, so it is not necessary to re-enter it in each new process and this data will be considered valid and active for subsequent purchases. You can modify or cancel your cards at any time through the section corresponding to the payment information.
- Manage possible returns after you have made a purchase and manage requests for product availability information and product bookings through the website.
- Issuing tax documents purposes and specifically invoices. If you choose invoice issuing, according to the Greek Law, the provision of the VAT number and the Tax Office you belong is required as well as your status as an individual or company and its type in order to be duly completed the above tac document.
- Ensure that you can use, if we have your consent, other available functions or services, such as the use of the Gift Card or Gift Check, which can also be used in our stores.
For your service in the context of submitting a relevant request to Customer Service
When contacting our Customer Service team, we might collect additional data to help us resolve any questions you may have about your order, delivery, payments, marketing, website, or any other questions you may have.
For marketing purposes
This purpose includes the processing of your data only if you subscribe to our Newsletter. In this case and with your explicit consent, we will process your personal data to manage your registration, including the sending of personalized information about our products or services through various means (such as email or SMS). Respectively, keep in mind that this data processing involves analyzing your profile as a customer or buyer to determine what your preferences are and therefore which products and services best suit your style when sending information to you. For example, based on your purchases and browsing history (i.e. depending on the products you clicked on), we will make suggestions for products that we think you might be interested in, and if you are a registered user, the “Basket recovery” feature will be provided to you.
In any case, you have the opportunity to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time and at no cost through the “Newsletter” section of the Website or through the instructions provided in each update.
By participating in any promotion, you authorize us to process the personal data you have shared with us according to the promotion and we might share it through various media such as social networks or the Website itself. In each promotion you participate, you will be provided with the terms and conditions where you will be given more detailed information about the processing of your data.
We will also use your personal information to send you sales and marketing announcements that we believe you may be interested in if we have your explicit consent for this activity or if you are already a customer therefor we have a legitimate interest in contacting you. You can be exempted from our sales and marketing communications at any time.
For improving the services provided by us
If you enter our website, you are informed that we will process your browsing data for the purpose of understanding your interaction with the website and possible improvements for it. In addition, we sometimes conduct quality surveys and actions in order to meet the degree of satisfaction of our customers and buyers and to detect those areas in which we can improve.
- HOW ARE WE LEGITIMATED TO COLLECT AND PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We legitimize the collection, processing and use of your personal data as follows:
- Regarding the management of your registration as a customer, we process your absolutely necessary personal data (first name, last name, email address, password), which you provide to us and are essential for the execution of the terms governing the use of the website. Your registration as a customer is not requisite for your simple browsing of the website, but it is required in order to manage your registration in case you wish to use the services of the website (shopping basket). Υour data use is necessary for our legitimate interest to ensure that the service provided is done correctly and is based on your consent, as you can browse our website without registering as a customer.
- Regarding the information you provide to us for the execution of the order and the purchase of the product, these are absolutely necessary for the execution of the purchase contract, so that we can process your payment and send you an order confirmation, in the context of its contract fulfillment. Some data processing related to the purchase procedure is enabled only because you request or approve it, such as storing payment (card) data for future purchases. In these cases, the processing of your data is based on your consent. We have a further legitimate interest in conducting the necessary checks to detect and prevent possible fraud when making a purchase. We understand that the processing of this data is a positive sign for all parties involved when paying for a purchase and especially for you, as this allows us to take measures to protect you from fraudulent attempts by third parties.
- In case you submit a request in the context of customer service, we undertake the processing of personal data that you provide to us with your own will and consent. In any case, we consider it in our legitimate interest to respond to requests or questions raised by you through the various existing communication channels. When you contact us, specifically for the management of events related to your order or the product / service obtained through the Website, the processing of your data is necessary for the execution of the purchase contract. When your question relates to the enjoyment of your rights (for which we inform below) or to claims about our products or services, we are legitimized to process your data in order to comply with our legal obligations.
- In the context of the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes we are legalized to process your data for marketing purposes due to the prior consent you give us e.g. when you agree to receive personalized information through various media, when you authorize us to send notices or when you accept the legal terms and conditions in order to participate in a promotional activity. In order to provide you with personalized information, we consider it in our legitimate interest to compile a profile with the information we have about you (such as your browsing, preferences or shopping history) and the personal data you have given us, thus improving the experience as a user of the website and gaining access to information according to your preferences.
- Regarding the information we use to improve our services for them, we consider that we have a legitimate interest to improve the analysis of the usability of our Website as well as to diagnose the degree of user satisfaction, as we understand that the processing of this data is also beneficial to you because its purpose is to improve the user experience and offer a higher quality service.
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Depending on the purpose for which we collect and process your personal data, we provide you with the required retention time of your personal data.
- To manage your registration as a customer, we process your personal data for as long as you remain a registered customer. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- For the purposes of performing the contract, we process your data in principle until the completion of the contract. Furthermore, we hold your data for the management of cases of their return in accordance with the terms and conditions mentioned in the relevant point, management of complaints or claims related to the purchase of the specific product or service. In case of using the possibility of storing your payment data via card, we keep your data until you ask for them to be deleted.
- For Customer Service purposes we will process your data for as long as it takes to satisfy your request(s).
- For marketing purposes we will process your data until you delete or cancel your subscription to the Newsletter.
- For the purpose of improving our website, we will process and maintain your personal data during the usability tracking period of our website, for a specific quality survey or until we anonymize your browsing data.
No matter how we process your data during the period that is absolutely necessary to achieve the respective purpose, we will then retain it properly stored and protected for the period during which liability could arise from the processing, according to the current legislation. Once the limitation period for each claim has passed, we will proceed with the deletion of personal data.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS IN THE CONTEXT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA BEING USED BY US
Right of access means the right to know which data we use, why we use it and who receives your data.
Right of correction means your right to correct at any time any deficiencies or inaccuracies in your personal data.
Right of deletion means your right to delete your personal data if its process is not required to fulfill our obligations to third parties.
Right to restrict processing, i.e. your right to question the accuracy of the data
Portability right means your right to request and receive your data in a structured and commonly used format.
These rights are exercised free of charge for you, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling +30.2461035942 or sending a letter to the personal data protection team api-d based in the offices of the administration in Kozani, 1 ETHELONTON ST. 50131, unless they are repeated frequently and due to its amount have administrative costs for us, in which case you may be charged the relevant costs after your information.
If you exercise any of these rights, we will take all possible measures to satisfy your request within thirty (30) days of receiving the relevant request, after informing you either of its satisfaction or of the objective reasons that prevents it.
In addition, you may at any time object to the processing of your personal data by revoking your consent, which will result in the inability to complete the contract of sale and delivery of the movables. Finally you have the right to complain to the responsible regulatory authority, in particular to the:
Hellenic Authority for Personal Data Protection (http://www.dpa.gr/portal/page?_pageid=33,15510&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL), which is based in Athens, 1-3 Kifissias Street, (PC 115 23)
For any issue regarding the processing of your data you can contact email@example.com, or call +30.2461035942
- IF WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
In order to fulfill the purposes stated herein, it is necessary to give access to your personal data to the natural or legal persons who work with us and to third parties who provide us with support in the services we offer you, namely:
- Your data will be transmitted to parts of our company and the personnel that staffs them in order to be responsible for the completion of our transaction relations, the completion of orders, the issuance of the required document that will accompany the order and the delivery of the ordered as well as for the promotion of consensual services. Indicatively, we mention the accounting department, the marketing department, the order acceptance department, the computerization department, the wholesale department.
- Furthermore, your data may be transmitted and be available by legal entities and / or natural persons with whom, from time to time, we maintain business relations for the proper fulfillment of our contractual obligations (for example, a transport company for the delivery of the ordered products, etc.) as well as to public authorities or financial institutions (banks) if requested by them for some legal reason. However, you should be aware that, in this case, these legal and / or natural persons will process your personal data solely for the purpose of providing services to us and not for their own benefit, acting as processors.
The transmission of Data to third parties, other than those mentioned above, and to the parties here, is possible only: (a) if it is necessary for the execution of the contract or (b) if it is necessary by law or rule of law or court decision or prosecutor’s order
In every transmission we always take every measure so that the data that will be transmitted will always be the minimum necessary and that the conditions for legal and fair processing will always be met with adequate guarantees and always maintaining the security of your data
8.HOW THE SECURITY OF YOUR DATA IS ENSURED
In order to be consistent in the observance of the fundamental principles of protection of your data and to avoid any violation of your privacy and confidentiality, we resort to the use of all modern and appropriate for the purposes of processing technical and organizational measures. Indicatively, we have encrypted your data using …………………., As well as anonymization using …………………….. We check the operation, response and updating of the above means and techniques at regular intervals.